Oncology drug developers face a challenge to quickly understand drug targeted response to deliver safe products to patients. Effectively incorporating imaging is instrumental to improve understanding of the complex interactions between tumor and the immune system, lowering downstream risk of candidate failure.
The virtual PREDiCT: Imaging Modalities for Oncology Drug Development Summit will be the pioneering platform across preclinical and clinical stages, helping you to enhance therapeutic success. Through this virtual meeting, you will:
- Hear 6+ hours of new data from elite oncology imaging experts including Regeneron, Sanofi, NIH, Institute of Cancer to help you refine your imaging approach
- Participate in live, interactive panel, Q&A and ask the speakers sessions to solve your burning questions
- Meet new suppliers and evaluate their unique imaging platforms to accelerate your oncology drug development programs
- Network through our virtual coffee, lunch and happy hour socials to build long-term relationships
- Bonus content: Pre-recorded content and post-event documentation available
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Explore the benefits behind the trend driving industry in-house imaging modalities to bridge preclinical and clinical research
- Integrating AI and Digital Pathology: Incorporating machine learning tools in digital pathology, to enable mining of morphometric tumor phenotypes and improve patient management
- Discover the latest imaging modalities to enhance your understanding of the tumor microenvironment to improve targeted drug response
- Apply multimodal imaging as hard evidence to indicate therapeutic response and define clinical trial endpoints